- 4 cups mixed berries, thawed if frozen
- 2/3 cup light brown sugar, unpacked
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 2 Tbsp light margarine (like “I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter” light)
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Toss berries in an 8x8 inch baking pan. Sprinkle the top of the berries with the shredded coconut.
Melt the butter and margarine in a small bowl in the microwave (it’s fine if it doesn’t melt completely). In another small bowl combine sugar, flour and oats. Then add the melted butter and mix until crumbly. Drop bits of the crumble over the berries.
Bake until berries just start to bubble, about 35-40 minutes.