- 1 (16 oz) bag frozen broccoli florets
- 6 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 Tbsp. light butter, melted
- Slivered almonds, chopped as garnish
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Fill a saucepan with water and bring to a boil. Add frozen broccoli, cover and cook for about 5 minutes until thawed. Drain water and mix in cream cheese until broccoli is completely coated. Divide broccoli evenly into four mini ramekins and set aside.
Mix breadcrumbs with melted butter in a bowl and sprinkle over each broccoli mixture. Garnish with chopped almonds, if desired, and bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes, or until top is browned and dishes are bubbling. Enjoy!