- 4 boneless pork chops, fat trimmed
- 2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup whole wheat Panko breadcrumbs
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, minced
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Rub mustard evenly over pork chops. Combine panko, thyme, parsley, salt and pepper in a large bowl and dredge pork chops in panko mixture.
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat. Add pork chops, saute for 2 minutes or until golden brown. Turn pork over and place skillet in oven for about 8 minutes or until pork reaches 145 degrees in the center. Enjoy!