- 1 box of Dreamfields Penne Rigate Pasta (or whole wheat pasta is great too!)
- Half a bottle of Kraft Light Zesty Italian dressing
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 whole cucumber, chopped
- 1/3 of McCormick's Perfect Pinch Salad Supreme Seasoning, I usually just eyeball the amount
Cook pasta, using the box directions, until al dente and drain well. I usually pour a bit of olive oil over it so as to prevent the pasta from sticking together. While pasta is boiling, chop up the red and green peppers and the cucumber and set aside. Mix together the Zesty Italian dressing with the pasta then add your chopped veggies. Once those are combined, slowly add in the Salad Supreme seasoning until well-coated throughout. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Makes great leftovers!! Enjoy!