- 1 lb. lean turkey bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 cup red and/or green grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sugar (or 6 packets of Splenda)
- 7 cups fresh broccoli florets (1 large head)
- Ocean Spray Craisins to taste
In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Drain bacon on paper towels and set aside. In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise, grapes, red onion and sugar (Splenda). Add broccoli and two-thirds of bacon; stir to coat. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Store remaining cooked bacon, covered, in the refrigerator. Sprinkle remaining bacon over salad just before serving and garnish with craisins if desired. Enjoy!