- 1 tsp. ground fennel seed
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. chicken breast tenderloins, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups canned diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup white wine
- 8 oz. uncooked Dreamfields penne pasta
- 1/4 cup (1 oz.) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl and rub over chicken. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; cook 4 minutes, turning once. Remove from heat and set aside.
Reduce heat to medium. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds or until garlic is soft. Add tomatoes and wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes. Add chicken, and simmer 5 minutes.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain. Toss pasta with sauce in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheese and fresh basil. Enjoy!