- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, without oil, dry packed
- 8 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 4 Tbsp scallions, chopped
- 4 Tbsp red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp celery seed
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
Place tomatoes in a small bowl. Cover with 1 cup of boiling water and allow to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes. Drain and chop tomatoes.
Meanwhile, in another bowl, combine cream cheese, yogurt and chili sauce and mix well. Add tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Mix well and refrigerate until ready to serve.