- 1 box Dreamfields macaroni
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Truvia (or 2/3 cup white sugar)
- 2 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and chopped
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni, and cook until tender, about 8 minutes. Rinse under cold water and drain.
In a large bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, vinegar, Truvia (or sugar), mustard, salt and pepper. Stir in the onion, celery, green pepper and macaroni. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, but preferably over night. Enjoy!