- 2 oz. fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (15 oz) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 package vanilla fat-free sugar-free instant pudding mix
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 3 cups thawed reduced-fat whipped topping, divided
- 4 gingersnap cookies, crushed
Beat cream cheese in a medium bowl with electric mixer at medium speed until smooth. Add pumpkin, milk, pudding mix, cinnamon, ginger and cloves and beat about 1 minute or until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
Spoon 1/4 cup mousse into each of the eight 6 oz. dessert glasses. Spoon 2 tablespoons whipped topping over mousse in each glass. Top with 1/4 cup mousse. Cover and refrigerate for about an hour.
Just before serving, top each shooter with remaining whipped topping and gingersnap crushed cookie crumbs. Enjoy!