- 2 medium zucchinis, sliced
- 3 Tbsp pizza sauce
- 2 Tbsp unsalted tomato paste
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- Dash of garlic powder
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 Turkey pepperonis, cut in half
- 8 olives, pitted and chopped
Preheat your broiler on high. Slice your zucchinis at a slight diagonal so that you have about 16 pieces and place zucchini slices on a baking sheet and set aside. Mix together your pizza sauce, tomato paste, oregano and garlic powder and spread about one teaspoon over each slice of zucchini.
Mix together your cheeses and sprinkle about a tablespoon over each zucchini slice. Then add your chopped olives and pepperoni slices on top of the cheese and place baking sheet in the oven to broil for about 3 to 5 minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve immediately and enjoy!