- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup (1 oz) grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 8 grape tomatoes, cut into 1/8-inch thick slices
- 3 baby bell peppers, cut into 1/8-inch thick rings
- 2 Tbsp fresh thyme leaves
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Unfold dough and place on a work surface lightly dusted with flour. Roll gently into a 10 x 9-inch rectangle. Cut dough into 20 rectangles and prick each dough piece liberally with a fork. Arrange dough pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Chill about 10 minutes.
Combine cheese, light mayo and garlic, stirring well. Spread a scant 1/2 teaspoon cheese mixture over each dough piece. Top each tartlet with about 2 tomato slices and 2 bell pepper rings. Bake 400 degrees F for about 15 minutes or until dough is lightly browned. Remove from oven and sprinkle evenly with thyme. Enjoy!