- 1 (14.5 oz) box Ronzoni Smart Taste elbow macaroni
- 1/2 head cauliflower, trimmed and cut into florets
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 4 Tbsp reduced-fat grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz. grated sharp cheddar
- 4 oz. fat-free cream cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 Tbsp flat-leaf parsley, chopped
Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add macaroni and cauliflower. Reserve a 1/2 cup of the water then drain macaroni and cauliflower. In a separate bowl, combine Italian breadcrumbs, 1 tablespoon of the Parmesan cheese and the chopped parsley together and set aside.
Place cheddar, cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, half-and-half, salt and pepper in the already heated pot you just used and mix in the macaroni and cauliflower. Stir until well-combined and cheese is completely melted. Add reserved water.
Place in 8 greased ramekins (or a 9x13 baking dish) and top with bread crumb mixture. Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes, or until bubbling and the crumbs are browned. Enjoy!