- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar (or 1 cup without Stevia)
- 1/2 cup Stevia in the raw
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup light butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 Tbsp fat-free milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Reeses peanut butter cups, coarsely chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, Stevia, baking powder and salt; set aside. In a separate bowl, lightly beat eggs then add melted butter, milk and vanilla extract; stirring well. Add egg mixture to flour mixture and stir until well combined. Then slowly add in chocolate chips.
Using cooking spray, coat a 9 x 9 inch pan (any other size will need longer to bake) and spread the batter evenly in the pan. Then sprinkle chopped Reeses peanut butter cups over top of the batter and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool and enjoy!