- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp champagne vinegar
- 1 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Dash of salt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 lb. fresh strawberries, halved
- 1 large peach, cut into wedges
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
Combine orange juice, sugar and champagne vinegar in a small saucepan over medium heat and bring to a boil. Cook for 15 minutes until reduced to about a half cup. Whisk in olive oil and salt and let stand for 2 minutes.
Combine blueberries, strawberries and peach slices in a large bowl. Add vinaigrette about 20 minutes before serving so that fruit is able to marinate. Garnish with fresh basil leaves and enjoy!