- 8 oz. whole grain rigatoni
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 pouch chunk light tuna
Boil pasta and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic and red pepper flakes, simmering about 1 to 2 minutes. Stir in tuna, sun-dried tomatoes and lemon juice, cooking for an additional 3 minutes until tomatoes are tender. Add pasta, half of the parsley and half of the cheese to the skillet, tossing gently.
To serve, divide pasta among plates and sprinkle each with remaining parsley and cheese, enjoy!