- 4 (4 oz) center-cut boneless pork loin chops, trimmed
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp thinly sliced shallots
- 2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 2 peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tsp. honey
- 2 tsp. light butter
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan and swirl to coat. Sprinkle chops evenly with salt and pepper. Add chops to pan and cook for 3 minutes on each side or until done. Remove chops from pan, and keep warm.
Add shallots, thyme, and peaches to pain and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in wine, scraping pan to loosen browned bits; bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes). Stir in broth and honey and bring to a boil. Cook until reduced to 1/3 cup (about 2 minutes). Remove from heat and stir in butter. Spoon sauce over chops and enjoy!