- 1 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) seeded, peeled mango
- 2 cups (1-inch pieces) seeded, peeled papaya
- 1 1/2 cups half-slices peeled kiwi
For the Graham Cracker Pie Shell:
- 1/3 cup light butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups finely crushed graham crackers
In a small saucepan, combine pineapple-orange juice and cornstarch on medium heat. Continue to stir until thickened and bubbly; cook and stir just 2 minutes more. Transfer to a large bowl and cover surface with plastic wrap. Allow to cool about 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, preheat oven to 375 degrees F. In a large bowl, combine melted butter and sugar then add in finely crushed graham crackers, mixing well. Press graham cracker mixture evenly onto the bottom and up the side of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake 4 to 5 minutes (edges should be light brown) and cool on a wire rack.
Divide juice mixture among three small bowls. In each bowl, fold one fruit into juice mixture. Spoon fruit into pie shell, arranging as desired. Cover and chill 3 to 4 hours. Best served with whipped cream, enjoy!